Sunday 7 March 2010

7 Reasons My Life is Amazing!

Monday: My loverly, wonderful, super little pony jumped over a course of jumps which I'd 'jazzed up' by throwing colourful rugs over them. He was shaking with nerves, but still did it. 'Proud' doesn't even cut it. (This is another reason I don't particularly want children. I honestly don't think they be able to would make me as proud as he does. He is my baby).

Tuesday: My friend/guitar teacher's band's demo album was FINALLY ready. I bought several copies, so I could have one in each car and one in the house... Love that band and have been rocking out en route to school every morning. On a school note, year 10 have finally finished their coursework and we could actually get on with some teaching. And for a group which were initially super glued to their normal teacher, they were really good.

Wednesday: I found some backbone and pulled out of the interview for the job I didn't want. All about having faith that what's meant to be will be.

Thursday: My university tutor came in to observe me with my mental, bouncing-off-the-walls class and graded me 'Very Good' (top mark). I was extra pleased considering I'd planned the lesson in half an hour after being told in the morning that the SOW I'd planned was being put back until after Easter, therefore I couldn't teach the lesson I'd prepared for the observation.

Friday: I was at the stables and ended up riding an 18.3hh monster. Who was a dream ride.



Saturday: A friend bailed us out by going to IKEA with the rest of our shopping list (the stuff that wouldn't fit in the car last week) and then helping assemble it all. Not only do we have great friends but now we also have a gorgeous lounge to entertain them in.

Sunday: I met the loveliest girl at Church, and we've arranged to go and see Jane Austen's house one Saturday.

Monday: Hasn't happened yet. But I'm sure it will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment